Monday, May 18, 2020

Deen

Oh Allah
I thankful for what has to to be
Inshallah
IT will help me
To conquer the darkness and aqquire the light
My heart beats so rapidly
I still am strained
But
Inshallah
I will conquer the darkness
And share the light
That noor is meant for all
Man and Jinn akind
Nature will you pray
Show me the way
As the mountain offers their salah
I stand and bow and protrate
For you Alone
Alhamduillah
Boy am I full of noor
For my eman is higher than the past
I suffer
But I am Free
To be
For Allah said
inshallah
Let peace be brought to heart and soul
To conquer the darkness
And let the light shine
Inshallah
We all will fight darkness
in this time and day
Its our fate
For the ummah within the dunya in the deen
Thank you
Ukhti and Akhi
For helping me
Showing the sunnah
The way
As we pray as the prophet SAW
Alhamduillah for him
To be the seal and to bring perfect perfection
The Quran
The true and final word of God
inshallah
We suffer
But never lose hope
I suppose I am worthwhile
Allahu allim
We were meant to be
For Allah said be
So say with me
Alhamduillah
For islam
The true deen

No comments:

Post a Comment