Thursday, May 21, 2020

What is this?

Where do I stand upon this mind
That see's beyoung what is reality
Is this deemed for me
Bless me
Here I am
Destranged upon the sanity

I am scared
By what society has deemed me
In this day to come
What is meant to be to see
Well this is inanity
My mind is distranged beyond the bliss
I scream
What am I meant to be
So I plea and plea
With God almighty

I waiver who doesnt
we all do
and some more than most
I call upon Allah to help me conquer my heart
I bleed and scorned to be upon the blissed
This is whats meant to be
For me anyways
I wish I could Think diffiretly
But this is me
Yes no lie
This is me
I hurt more than most
Am i strong
only with you
Allahu Allhu
with me
inshallah
dont be afraid
For God is all knowing
All mericful
Bismillah arhaman arheem
Thats enought for me

No comments:

Post a Comment