Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July 21st

 Do you feel this time

Upon the daring memories

Must I see them, all over again

As each emotion burn, tears touching the skin burning lightly so

Shall I spend  another decade, wallowing in the abyss

Afraid to rush into the bliss

Understanding not what is right, for the emotions ever flow

Upon this time I am better so

But still burning tears to the face

More tears this year than before

Its been 27 years,  a horror to self

I want to scream, but my voice inside is silent

As emotions flow to the brim

Bursting at rim

Ready for flight, or fight, 

Perhaps freezing 

My mental health is but solitude, I try to gather thy emotions

To be a solid and not bend

Will this be thy will

nothing but Willing to please

As I plea with an unknown deity 

Why much hate for self?

Shall this be another year of sorrow

Waiting for September

Ready to plea

With a lord indeed

The October a double hitter

Only to hit winter to spring of depression state

So lets levitate

To the new arising

To be free, even from sanity, so I plea and plea

So suddenly

Free as I can be

Just breath


No comments:

Post a Comment