Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Journey

Here we are again, wandering into the night sky
Wondering if this is upon the day, to come hoping for something that the master seeks us for and we are beckoning that we are ready 
Firstly you will see the actions, by the Prophet Mohammed we will peace be upon him
At times I feel so broken and burden to the Lord 
Tarnished until I break falling to the ground and failing to meet reality lost within the abyss 
Trying to levitate within the mist to find the truth, once again as it slips as each time you go into a non lunacy phase
I feel that as the Lord, is testing me 
Allah you are right to do so for life is just many tests for us to understand, to be humble to another to let the love flow
We do as the prophets before us have done, what had the messages truly said to be kind to one another, and do it on to those  would do to yourself
We're coming to the rise the sunrise and as we do would do we get through ready to do our Fajr, before we pray to God.
Saying Oh Allah I offered thee my prayer please accept my salah
Not giving up having some hope, climbing out of the pit even if this lucid mind is but limited.
Maybe I will rise another time more motivated to be simply free
As the freedom bares with me I allow some sanity, will this be possible
May having such hope means to please thy Lord
So Dhkr is best for you and I
It's said helping one another is whats best of deeds, the smallest, and the humble we become
To let say to the day Alhamduillah thank you Allah for Haq 

No comments:

Post a Comment