Thursday, November 12, 2020

Finally

 Sometimes I find myself so longing

Wanting nothing more, but to be pleased

With the deen, wondering upon insanity

What is next for me?

Longing for death, as I tremble 

Screaming at the destiny

Wanting nothing more 

Spreading beyond reality

Yes please, lets settle this need

To trip for oblivion

Wandering about thee

Shall I see, what conquers thee

Letting fate conquer blood flesh and bone

Screaming, holding on

Wondering what is the point?

Sobbing, all the mess, screaming for clarity

Only finding nothingness

Not getting better, striding through life

Things shall be better, is it deemed?

What will come for thee

An Angel

Or Obilivion

Wether way, I'm ready

So let us breath, even a deadly breath

Sitting here 

Wondering is the fate shall be

So let the insanity guide me

I will be finally free

Conquering of the darkness

Ready Set Go

1 comment: