Saturday, November 28, 2020

Where to go?


Here but there and everywhere

To strive, to jump, spread you wings

To decide with glee, what is next for me

Follow me, on this path for serenity

It must be...

Perhaps a time to deem

What is right for thee

Strive, follow me

Up the stairs

Follow me

down the stairs

Follow me, up and down

Walking striding on the bend

Want nothing more 

To get better

Where to go

Up Up Up

Follow me

This is cloud 9

Hope and Love

Love self, before anyone else

Take the small deeds, dont forget about the deeds for self

We must remeber time that were here

Once trivial to the time in day, the past reckoning on thee

Present day time one to be

Wondering ever so much

Wandering into destiniy

Pondering the future, not to far away

Will this be right, to strive for the better?

Sun soaked bliss, with the cold stern day

The wind she whispers

Roaring sharply and coldly

Having nothing but sure serenity

The sun rises ever so much

Days and nights pass

So here we are

One day at a time

Ready for me

Here we come 

Get ready

Finally I am free

From the chains of self hate

Wanting nothing but to have hope

So with this hope of love

Is present with me

I shall surrender

Nothin will stop thee

Keep the Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment