Friday, November 13, 2020

Let it Be

 Hearing the echos of sanity

Is this deemed for me?

As the tears drip and bear

Unbearable these are

The eccence of the Lord

Allahu

Save thee from thy darkness

It twists, cuts, and burns

Swift as the current that be's

You said Be

Allah so there I am

Why the insanity?

The darkness?

The fates that be, are they truly destined for me

Am I still one with the deen?

I strive for thee, oh Allah indeed

I cannot defy the fate, what Haq truly is

I searched so long

Free me

The insanity burns in me, tarnished as the deed see's


Where I am?

I am Lost, within the darkness

Losing hope

Still striving

Losing out on thy eman

I plea and plea with Allah indeed

Oh Allah save me from the destruction

Save from his whisper

Into the heart

Twisting reality

Shall this be Qadar

Why for me

I plea, with Allah indeed

I try and so I truly strive

Life in this world is but a test

Within the deen, in this dunya

We will fight

Our Jihad is with us

Alhamduillah

For the good and bad, its right to be thankful

So with thee, I ponder upon this deen

Shall the insanity be for me?

Shall hope strive with thee in the darkness?

Only time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment