Thursday, January 21, 2016

Infections

Feel me, breath with me
I am superman
Rather super you cannot define me

Let your mind expand
past what we see
Past those words that define me

I am super
Watch me roll to rhythm
past here and done let those labels roll on by causing no doubt here

For when those labels expresses their puss filled wounds I'm am vulnerable

Don't test me
I'm Superman
Catch me by a millisecond
Don't let the infection run its course
Corrupt you
making you blue

Blue Monday's
They are upon us
Lets SCREAM
Ahhhhh
Mondays as just dreadful Wednesday's
but I'm Super
you cant stop me

I'm stronger than the labels they don't rule me
I'm stronger than anything you through at me
Because I have my supports

They help me rather rule over me
no oppression here
No more mistakes
no sins
I'm trying to be rational

Irrational people let the labels rule them
under oppressive states of their minds

Let your mind expand
I'm Superman
Cant you tell
I have the strength to over come all
No label rules me
I may be Super but I'm ME
ME
cant stop me
I'm stronger than oppression

Labels don't define me
Labels don't rule me
Lastly

I think of world without this oppression of labels
For we who suffer are Super
For we are who are
Don't let the oppressions of societies rule you

You are stronger than the label
Monday through Friday
Saturday Sunday
Holidays
365 days no lie
no labels for you and I

BE Super
be me
Don't let labels control you

You are strong
You are super
Free to be you
Without that puss filled labels

I'm superman no infection for me
Remember you are free to be you
Labels be everywhere
just don't them affect you


No comments:

Post a Comment