Monday, May 9, 2016

striving to live

Striving to Live.

Live...
I want to
but at this point
my lifesource is at a strain
it pours out out of me
each tear repsents an emotion
a memory
soon forgotten by the flood of unsettled emotions
each tear drips down my cheeks
unable to resurface from this reality
I take with my hand a sharp
sliceing out the life source
uncontrolled i am
i suffer from my worst enemy that be myself
the disorder
its rules me
better not tell myself that owns me rights now
it does
for I let my desires take control of me
and with that one two three four five maybe it stopps there

numbers numbers run inside my head
quotes from sisters all around the world echo within my heart
why did God damn me so
questions arise As i ride in the ambulence to the hostipal
hoping i would aquire help there
what a fool was I

I can only help my self is allow my self to heal
healing takes time
But with the steps
1 2 3 here i come soon to come
nothing will stop me not even my desires
hopefully not even my slip ups will not be the end of me

why oh why
seven bowties in the arm
they mend me as i speak
out they go as time flows
seven more days out they go

Light wraap around me
Live for today so we dont fade away
we help eachother
please help me conquer myself my desires to harm myself
why oh why
knock knock devil at the door knock knock
will i answer it
catch my breath
Angel awaits for at the cliff to catch me before i slip
Sisters oh sisters
thank you for being there
dare to inspire
hope before my sanity is lost with hopelessness

No comments:

Post a Comment