Monday, August 15, 2016

Meaning

What does life mean to me?

I sit ponder wonder upon the ocean of emotions

Does it mean to feel every emotion run through you like the ice wind penetrating your body

I stand at the edge of the cliff and look down

Will i jump to my death
to end this agony...

Will an angel catch me
I pray falling to my knee's

Oh God
Is it waste to ply to you
Worship

Does this mean something to me
Faith I have it
But it withers goes up and down

Often with my sanity, do I find my emotions running rampant 
Stop catch my breath
was suppose to be writing about life

What does this life mean to me
I want to cause purpose
As i write each emotion down
Empathy is met to my pen
As long as someone reads my words and takes them to heart
I will be happy
As long as i live on with my writings in a heart to some lost one

Im not broken but rebuilding
I was broken
But now rebuilding
So my friend I say what is meaning
to me
its my happiness
and where do i find but in my travels, through the many smiles i meet to the sorrowful eyes from a child or man or women 
Maybe the lost hopeful eyes of stray in the pound

I will find it
meaning i think already have
I found in others
that i mean something to them
im wanted
im loved
and if i was to take the knife to the life line
I shall drown in my sorrows of my family and friends

So today i live
and tomorrow well hope for today so tomorrow dont fade away

No comments:

Post a Comment