Sunday, November 5, 2017

The FoxyTrot

Well tired the old game and just surviving
Unable to cope I found my mind wander
into the night sky
I take a deep breath and just breath
will this help me in my insanity
Trying the web far and wide can I cope with what is next in the days to come
shall I revert back to the old ways
without the prescription 1 pill 2 pill 3 4 they never seem to end
pills be not the skill you need to seek out
Feel on those feeling and just feel
plain of sally here I am without flavor
bland for the time being
I wrapped my self up
like a present on tomorrow
am I ready to expand beyond my box
Try the foxtrot
as I expand
Watch me brightly
Am I shinning
for I am a Star child
For me high in the sky
My smile is far from me as I drown within my insanity
just live they say
cover my eyes
cover my ear and mouth
I'm deaf-blind dumb
unable to be

So where am I going
I on the railroad heading for disaster
Slamming the breaks but wanting to let go
So go girl go
don't look back to the pack
free to be me
even with my insanity




1 comment:

  1. Trapped is the word i would use to describe this poem, great job linds

    ReplyDelete