Monday, March 4, 2019

To Share

We the people are destined here
As each voice is heard Beyond repair
Shall I care?
As each one shouts out like it's nothing but short of real life
Some of us have hit rock bottom
Somewhere up to the brim
And some so Beyond repair
Thought I stare
So I truly care
I shout out loud
As those eyes stare at me
To shout and let it all out
I have a testimony of my mind is here
Has one voice is heard many will be repeated beyond their repair
So we stare
Truly to care
Are we stuck in the Bliss
Within the mist of the abyss
A beacon of light is here near and dear to the heart
United we stand
Never alone
Never to fall to the ground
But the float within the abyss within all the Bliss
Small wisp in this time
As we stay
Within the light
To shout and let it all out
To share...

No comments:

Post a Comment