Wednesday, April 22, 2020

listen to me

I am ME who is being
Within this reality deemed for me
Does it have meaning? What will this bring?
Happiness dare to care
To drift in thy heart as its raptured
From the darkness
The shadow
I swallow that hard pill to swallow
As we all face such a challenge

What is my Jihad?
My struggle
I feel as I lost can I just breat
A deep dreath to bring some sanity

Here I am
just hip and scotch down the path

Swirling in my mind
 The uncertainty to believe
So many doubts that are here is this the meaning
What is meant for me
On the Dunya
Within the ummah
I feel so distant from such a nation such of islam

Hey here I am
Shouting out
Loud and proud
Queer
Fag
Dyke

I will always be free even in there is hearafter

You cannot beat me down
I will bear this on my heart
That I wear on my sleeve

Only to always feel unsafe

I am me
Lindsey
Holler on thee
To deem if its meant for me

So
Here I am
Being
Queer near to the heart never leaving me
Challenge me I tear you down

I may feel lonely but I will always have
Allah on my side
Even if I so queer

No comments:

Post a Comment