Sunday, August 9, 2020

Dreading the Deeds

 Why does it feel this way?

I tremble flowing with every emotion

Falling to the ground, not knowing the known

This confusion is dreaded, is taring the heart

Is this insanity?

I falling backwards no one to catch me

Not a soul, perhaps I am looking in the wrong places

Perhaps I shall bend my will for thee

Is eman but on and off switch?

Can I find the on switch yet again?

I've gotton up just to rise for you 

Oh Lord, you are for me

Allahu Allahu Allahu

I need you, I know you don't need me

Clear as day, that you here for me

So I am not afraid to live in the ummah alone

I know people will always judge

Allahu Allim

I scream in my heart, to break the seal upon my heart

To ready it for him, the one and only Allah

So to say, Please of lord upon thee

Guard me from the insanity and I rise waiting for the athan

Allahu Allahu Allahu Akbar

Save for from the nafs, to create good ones for us all

Inshallah Inshallah inshallah


No comments:

Post a Comment