Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Here being

 Do we suffer?

Suffering more than other seem to know

Unable to scream, here beyond the bend

Ready to break, shattered beyond repair

All from the words, whispers deeply into my every being

Ready to set the flame, how about a blade or two?

Chaos its right here, smile so blamely

Unable to conquer the demons that be

They whisper so lightly, and I know that they are not right and surely not real

Falling to my knees, begging for mercy

Staring so slightly, and what do we see

A pattern, so does that matter?

Yes please listen to me

They whisper, murming, as I stare so slightly

Pattern here and a pattern there

Boom

I am blind

Literally all I can see is the pattern

Nothing stops this

So, pitter patter lets get at er

Standing, bowing, kneeling, to prostrate

The one and only, yes thats right

Allahu the one

All knowing, all merciful

Thanking God that he has given me some reflief upon this life

Thankful as least, Alhamduillah

Don't fret, it's ok

Alhamduillah for the good and bad


No comments:

Post a Comment