Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Mania Bliss

At the start line begging to go
Chaos on the run
Up up to cloud 9
Does this define me what I am in this time
Walking on darkness into the abyss
The emotions roll into the mist
To feel what it means to be insane in the membrane
One pill two pill three pill four don't know what to do mania for this
Medication to the brim
Unable to feel
Wanting the lobotomy in my brain
Tired of mania running my life
As the emotions roll off my tongue
The vulgar chaotic rage controls
Then the subdued feelings hit
Falling into the darkness
Fighting with all the emotions
As too much happiness leads to mania
I swallow my antidepressant thinking it will help conquer the darkness
One pill two pill medication more
Therapy skills to conquer it more
To write your heart out pen to paper
Can I comprehend what this insanity is?
Losing myself losing my sanity losing my mind
To be at such a crossroad in life if you should slit your throat or cut your heart open
Ready to bleed and do you need to see what's in this insanity
I dare you to peek in my mind
Chaotic wonderous Bliss of rage
Carnage hatred destruction peace
Peace wanted within the heart
Working towards kindness to another
There's not enough kindness in my heart to be nice to myself
Here on the inside I'm bleeding my soul is chaotic
Is this is what's destined to me?
Stuck with insanity
Wondering when the mania will end?
Back home soon home is where the heart is
Off to see the doctor for some unwanted Bliss
What will be next to dismiss


No comments:

Post a Comment