Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Take My breath away
Stuck here quivering my soul
Complicating if suicide is the way
To finally set me free
From this chaotic Bliss indeed
To dance so fragile ready to break
As every emotion siphons and rips through me
Here I am wandering into Bliss
To allow the crimson desire to burn
And I'm ready to play with my right hand to cut away the darkness
To feel pain instead of rapid emotions
The chaos is here near and dear
Care to stare
Dare you stare and judge me so
You never walked in my shoes so do not despair
I reckon I'm right with the blade
I went a year without so
But here I am holding the blade in my hand ready to let go
What shall I do what will come of this day
Is the chaos destined for me
I want eternal Bliss
To let the insanity take control
Once again in the cycle of chaos that Infinity circle of Doom
Mania on the brink
Rage banking at the desire
Dare to shout out and scream
Instead I went for within the solitude of silence
I cannot break away from these desires
So I write
And write
Wondering this is meant for me
This chaos that I seem to feel constantly
One pill two pill three pill more
The fall came and went and so did 95% of the meds too
Am I betterless medicated
Stress stress here I come
What will come will it ever end 
Will tonight be the night
Perhaps there is no end
Trekking on in the cycle of chaos
So let's not pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment