Saturday, July 13, 2024

Jigsaw of the Mind

Breaking apart 
Pulling self in 
Having hope 
Wanting something 
To overcome the doubts 
To conquer the nafs
Bring me close
Do not dismiss my spirit
I want Noor 
To conquer my heart from the dank darkness
That suffocation bliss
Can I breathe? 
I want nothing but happiness
Having hope, holding on to sanity
Love self, but fated to hate self
60 percent of love for me
40 percent of hate the rage that consumes the light
Breaking with me
Slightly more understanding
Of the situation that be's 
Destined for the good 
Hoping for the rest to fill with love 
Here I am broken, but rebuilding 
Taking the jigsaw of my mind 
Pull me close, follow the light
To bring in Peace 
Having something more
That is right
Will he accept me 
Broken but rebuilding 
Remodeling the spirit
To bring me close to Allah
That is Hope
Something that is more
So much more
Allah save me from this disassociation 
Of the mind that is destined to fail
Only with you Allah can I truly hope
You conquer the darkness 
Keeping my Eman to my heart
Actions beyond me 
Boost me up, bring in hope 
Embrace love
100% of bliss
Worshipping the Lord
Following the Deen
Upon the days to come 
Having truth is far better than hate
The jigsaw pieces are finally fit 
Having true hope 
Truly this will save me 
So break free

No comments:

Post a Comment