Friday, January 6, 2017

An Old Friend

I don't know where to start
Where is my sanity
I feel as though a familiar friend has sought me out
Who is this but one external linked to my insanity
They are one with me
Can be seen to an enemy
Shift turn take me as I change thought I'm still who I am
just not who I want to be
Shadow shakes my every being
Darkness shrouds my heart
I've taken the blade to self and I don't what people think
I want more
To escape the emptiness
The rapid emotions are at bay
just masks on my face
happy
sad
emotionless
two forms are what brings the emptiness
what the friend you never want to see
So I have started something I want in before because the blade was enough
Fire let it burn
twist and turn my friend
Destroy me
I don't care anymore
I'm not going to stop
blood drips down my soul
Free to be me even with my insanity
twist and turn inside my head
unable to conquer the darkness
Here I am bleeding
torn between life and death
The borderline rages on
Help me Save me ever with my insanity
embrace the darkness
I breathe in clouds of sorrow
Suffocate to the max
I don't know how to comprehend such a loss of sanity
I'm comfortable in the insanity of thy mind
So my old friend
Let us dance away the night
Dance within the day to come
Just Breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment