Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Sane far from me

I am high within the stoned sky
I feel those damn emotions move through me
Driving me to insanity
Rapid emotions defer me to use tools sharps within my mind within reality
The mind has deflated from the expansion
Twist turn many emotions rip into me
My flesh is a burden
I don't mean to be a burden
Though I feel I am becoming one
Help me I scream silently
Slice dice crystal clear skin
Causing nothing but destruction
Feeling as though you can't win
So I write
But cut burn consume devour me within
BPD why must you devastate my sanity
Hello I am me
Free to be me
Even with my insanity
I shall fight
Don't just fight
But conquer
Up in that sky emptiness defers me to rapidly destroy me
Free to be me
Don't hate me
Help me pity me kill me
Unknown for now
Knock knock on heaven's door
Failing humanity
I breath
To break me
Let's break them
Cut away the future
Let burn our bridges
Here I am
Standing alone but a metaphor for I'm surrounded yet loneliness happens to me
Fear of my insanity
I breath
Touch
Cut
Burn
Free to be me in my insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment