Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Torch

Here again
In my solitude
Unknown can be the out come
The torch lights the paths
Bittersweet wounds tarnish the heart
Venom ruins to my brain
Infection injection to my heart
Get a jump start
Hip hop
To my feet
Empathetic to the max
Hyper motion to the motive
Pills be some sort of skill
You be playing with your skills
Not taking any meds
Railroad tracks to the end
No light
No second chances
Flare up to the sky
Be me on cloud nine
Devine to be
Devastate me Define me
Flare flare in the air
Suffocate to the max
Blood flame devastate me
Holed up in my insanity
My solitude defines me
In the institution you are defined you are labeled so
Jails institutions and death these are our stories
Caught in my addiction to happiness the Bliss that brings me to my knees
No God doesn't defy me God doesn't need me nor do I need God
Who cares
Don't judge me
Badges on my arms
Stare at me
Bring it

No comments:

Post a Comment