Thursday, June 8, 2017

Down right dead

I'm tired of being this​ way
sorrowful faces
In my glance
Nothing but the end seems to the answer
Burning in my spirit
Carved in my heart
Never to wilt

As I ponder
Wonder here and there
My mind is set
I want to die
Devastate me
Conquer the war
The battle goes on

They Snicker as they stare and stare

Cherished I am
Loved I am
But it does not stop me
As the dusk turns to Dawn
A new day arises

Here am I on my knees begging God to strike me down
Something to take away this pain

It's a pit in my stomach
It burns away slowly on my heart
Let my soul free
but I'm here
Safe as can be
Why don't I feel safe then
My mind is not safe
Time to mend it

Only as time tucked away will the hour turn to 1 2 3
Haha your no fun
Mind will play a ruckus
Only time will tell
Tomorrow is near
So beware
I'm never here
I'm lost
I'm down
I'm dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment