Sunday, September 23, 2018

Journey

God I ask thee
To redeem me
I reckon it's time
To submit to you
Journey through the darkest day
Let your light shine upon me

Let the praise lift me up
So that I may worship you
I'm stuck in the bunker
Strapped down to bind me

I trying to worship thee

I'm stuck in a funk

Let your light shine upon me
Redeem my heart

With this light
My bonds are broken
And I rise to The light

Though my journey through the darkest day
Had reckoned me
My heart is light
Ready to plea

Ready set go
I'm in a race
To the finish
You my Lord
On your throne
You welcome my heart

Even my tarnished being
Brings me closer to you

Jesus Christ
My Lord and Savior
Hope you bring
This race to an end

I'm knockin on heavens gate

I'm being sucked down to the darkest days
Holding on to the handles of the gate
Screaming to let me
Yet I fall
Heaven knows I'm miserable

Soon a light bursts into the misery

Bringing bliss
Jesus hold my hand
Bring Hope to me
In your name we pray
Even in the darkest hour
There be knockin at destiny door
That is you my Lord
Bring light to me
In your name we pray
Amen
Redeem
I reckon

No comments:

Post a Comment