Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Fire within

Where am I
I'm lost in this abyss
The mania of controls my soul
On the war path of destruction
What will come from this
So much chaos in the heart
within the midst
do you define me
that lasts within me
I am me
even within the insanity
What will come
Even in the mist
of Reality
Do I define who I am
insane in the membrane
I reckon that within this bliss
of the insanity of thy mind
I'm lost
I'm done 
I'm right no wrong
Shall I take the last breath
Shall I go down the river
To let the crimson blood river flow
Nor is this right
But within this night
as the emotions become unbearable
beyond repair
I want to live
I want to breath
I want to be at peace
Instead chaos is here
unable to cope
I tread
I'm dead inside
The fire that be inside of me
BE me

No comments:

Post a Comment