Wednesday, October 11, 2023

happy, mad, sad, striving

Tears of sadness conquer the happiness
As the rippling goes down as the tears are ever flowing
Dancing in the sky falling to my knees 
Conquered by my insanity
I'm happy then sad and truly mad
The boast of the Hatters
In the party of madness
One moment I'm mad like hatter
Follow the rabbit down the hole
Take me to a fantasy dream
Where sadness is no more
Care for the sake of self
Complete with more than a tad of madness
I'm struggling to keep the light
To follow the Deen
Where happiness leads with eman
Side by side
No no no
To the darkness
You can't win, for the Noor will always be knocking on my soul
Hoping to win, wanting more
Striving for stretch
A leap with Glee
Shall this be what sets me free
Waiting for the bliss
Conquering desires here and there
The everlasting chaos of the desires that be
Finding peace, not an easy quest
I will follow the way
Throughout thick and thin
My hope shall always be with my Lord oh Allah
Everlasting harmony
Strive evermore
There will be peace

No comments:

Post a Comment