Tuesday, November 28, 2023

where do I stand

Slumber slumber into the night we go
Ecstasy for the high
Pulling myself down
Depression to the max
Solitude for the mode
Unable to comprehend why
Unable to cope
Wanting something more
Here wanting finding
The journey goes on
Two stars collide causing a climax
As the ripples within the water rumble
To hear the roar
Of the chaos of the heart
Wanting something more
The darkness sweeps in
Swallowing the light
I can hardly breathe
Suffocation attire
Will I have freedom?
The torments of my mind
Burden my heart so
I take the flame
To cover the flesh
Corrupt to the heart
Here I am a disaster
Coming from all directions
The darkness sweeps in
Unable to cope
This night is a torment
Has the water drops down
Heaps of tears roll down
Why must I be this way?
Can I not find peace
Something to conquer
All The nasty desires
Unable to comprehend
Here I am wondering the night sky
The Ecstasy of the night
Shall I truly breathe my final breaths?
I truly want to slumber into the eternal night
To be ripped two
For the light is here
Do I fall, do I climb?
Climbing the stairs
The hardship of the desire
Holding on to hope
The disaster is near
The light it shines so brightly
That darkness begins to dim
As the sheets of light consume me
Am I free?
Free to be me, full fledged schizoaffectic maniac freak
Let me scream, shout out
Can I be free of the desires?
Follow the light they say
Keep the light close
My heart yearns for more
The everlasting slumber calls me
I fight with all my heart
Not to give in to the darkness
To seek the light always
Even when the darkness wants to consume
The light shall come knocking
To tear down any doors
That lead to destruction
So come with me
Let's fall to our knees
Doing dua
Asking for the supplications
Hoping for something more
Finding peace of mind
Will peace be free?
Or is peace unlimited
I shall stand tall against the darkness
Bringing in the light
Breathing in deep breaths
Hoping for something more
Acquiring hope, acquiring the light
This is peace
Hopefully it will last
Uncertain of what to do next
Please let me conquer what is to come
Standing tall
Breathing in peace
Allowing the light to consume
Finding solitude
Finding peace
That is what truth is


No comments:

Post a Comment