Sunday, November 19, 2023

Fade

The mood of the room
Feels despair, where to go
Upon this time to tell
Once upon the twine
Shall I mend to feel
All these emotions
Running through me
Like a sheet of icicle
Ripping, ramming what is this destiny
With me, am I free
Am I suppose to dream?
Will I consider the emotions
Shall I surrender?
To the will, of who
Intertwined with my will
My Lord comforts me
It's the race mirage at bay
Where you go, but to the light
Don't dread of the najs deeds
For I redeem myself
Am I supposed to be able to conquer all?
I'm falling down to the ground
Pledging my loyalty
That there is one
Only one
That is Allah
For he shall save me
These emotions that run at me
To keep them at bay
With but a plea, a dua
To breathe finally
To be free, to want something more
Following the Noor
Hopscotch to the Bay
For the light shall surround darkness
Leaving life full of uncertainty
Of the times that be
Have some hope
For tomorrow shall never fade

No comments:

Post a Comment