Thursday, November 23, 2023

uncertain destiny

Walking down the path
Waltzing to Destiny
Can I feel my way through?
Stop drop emotion
Where to go from here?
Running on a railroad
Wanting everything to end
Stuck in the cycle
Chaos of the heart
Uncertainty is here
To bring it near
Upon this time to tell
1 2 3
Four five six
Running on the railroad
Coming to an end
Shall I die?
Does this define time
Wasted as it be
Uncertainty takes me
Will I finally breathe
Will I finally need
Ready set Go
It's time to let the river go
To run down the stream
Truly I shall scream
What is happening to me?
Fallen but not graced
Unable to comprehend
The cycle goes on
The chaos of the heart
Let me need, levitate me
Shall I truly be free
Speak to me, guide me
Down the path I go
Uncertain to the max
Down the path I go
Wondering what will come of this
As the flame wanders on
Scorching what the darkness wants
I follow the path
Uncertain as it may be
Uncertain as I need to be
Well I truly need serenity
To follow the path
Finding certainty on serenity
Let me breathe those lovely breathes 
Shall I be truly free
Does this define me?
Finally just breathe, be free

No comments:

Post a Comment