Wednesday, November 15, 2023

being of Destiny

Running on the railroad
Not knowing what to end
Follow the Dragon to never never Land
Climb the ladder, define Cloud 9
Wanting nothing more but for serenity
The internal chaos that seems
What but an Infinity
As it shines brightly
Forming one another
Glimmering light it seems
Switching the vision to be
Pattern here and there
Light that reflects all
Pattern near truly not so dear
Dread to the max
Unable to cope
What you do from here?
Screaming in my head
What to do from here?
Pleaing with the Lord 
The needy that I be
Stuck in the chaos
The circle that goes on
To ponder upon Time
To point logic at this source
Am I here?
Do I matter?
Will I ever have serenity?
To keep on striving
To fight the good old fight
In the everlasting war
Destined to be, solely but purely unique
I am destined to be, stuck in this insanity
Shall I be content with this?
One can only hope, that something comes from the disaster
Has the pieces seem to fall in place
After all the harm has been done
One hopes
One needs
I truly desire, something that makes my mind clearly
So I seek the truth 
Always in my heart
What is but peace
Bringing serenity
What I truly need
So let's have destiny
For God said be, and that's all I can do but be
Full-fledged maniac
Supercalifragilisticex schizophrenic
A breath of fresh air
Sweeping in the darkness blowing out the light
Surely this is his might?
To seek refuge always
Life may be what it seems
Lose not hope
That is needed
Be free to choose to be content
Thanks to God we are here
Even within the schizophrenia
I am but being within this destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment