Saturday, December 16, 2023

Following the Dragon

Living for the desire
Dying for the high
Unable to cope
Why must this matter?
Am I able to apply logic
Upon this time to come
Wondering what will be
Will I fail at this once again?
Here I am standing
Tall as I can be
Full-fledged maniac
Wonderful
Beautiful
Faulted
Damaged
I am but me
Stuck in this insanity
As it rips me into pieces
Humpty Dumpty on the wall
Truly had a great fall
All the King's Men couldn't put Humpty back together again
As one can relate to this
Shattered Beyond repair
Shall I follow the Dragon
Pulling in the smoke
Suffocating to the max
Declining in health
Truly because I want
The darkness to dismiss
I want the light to reside
Through thick and thin
The fog is set
Here I am wondering within the mist
Will I find myself successful?
I want to stop but I can't find the logic
Does this mean that insanity is here
Unable to cope, unable to breathe
This surely is insanity
Where to go from here?
To Hope for success
That is the future that's not a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment