Wednesday, December 20, 2023

I am

I am me
Full fledged insaniac maniac
Up and down all around
My head is full of confusion
Uncertain of who I am
Am I still me?
Unable to cope with that one cannot comprehend
Hoping for uncertainty
Wanting the past to repeat
Wanting something to destroy
Other than myself
Insaniac to the mania
1 2 3 4
Start again and have some more
Upon a time to tell
What we need to do
To carry one another
Helping each other
To face the world
Showing that you are here
Full-fledged maniac
Full of bliss
Unable to cope
Ready the flame
Take the blade
Ready The noose
Are these right to do?
To seek refuge in your lord
For The whispers have penetrated you
Wanting something more
Needing, wanting so much more
That light keeps on knocking
To come to your heart
To conquer the darkness
To bring the noor
I am me
Full of anxiety
Will the worry take me?
Secret with the Lord
He hears you
Allah knows your heart
Even when your burden so
So have faith
Keep the light
I am me
Full of anxiety
Full fledge insomniac
A breath of fresh air
Bringing the hope
To conquer the nafs
That is what we need
To strive to do good
To redeem myself
I am me, a breath of fresh air


No comments:

Post a Comment