Thursday, January 25, 2024

Break slightly

Something's breaking
Unable to comprehend 
Grounding upon the time
Stepping on the millisecond
Ripping around the bend
Falling to the ground
Following the Dragon
Moving with the river
Against the rhythm
What will come up this?
Unmanageable to bear
Upon this time to tell
To the extreme one must go
To lose hope in all
To scrape to the surface
I'm wrecked beyond the bend
Well I truly be on the mend
Can I break free from this insanity?
As I try and try
I am a disaster
Upon a time to tell
I am but me
Full of this insane insanity
I truly breathe
Breaking from the braces that be
Holding me so slightly
But to break free
Shall save me for my sanity
Without it, do I truly matter
Well I overcome?
What will I do?
To hope for another day, so tomorrow doesn't fade away

No comments:

Post a Comment