Monday, January 15, 2024

Receiving hope

Where to go from here
A Pondered moment
A leap for peace
To demand honor
To bring hope, to the despair
Wanting something more
To seek the deed
What's destined
To be free, that brings peace 
That is what, I need
Something that destined
Hoping for paradise
For but a moment
Finding peace with the corruption of the heart
I breathe so lightly
Screening inside my head
Wanting the voices to be silent
Pitter pattern on the mend
What to do?
Shall I depend, on the cloud?
Wondering what will come
Of this hope 
That is peace
Harmony right for me
That is Islam
The right way
To follow the Deen
The best what I can do
Is but hope for action
Over the nafs
To redeem myself
To be free
To confess
I am me
Full of insanity
Let me breathe
For Allah said, Be
Striving always
Hoping for freedom from the desires
Wanting
Getting
Receiving
Hope
Love
Calm
Finally Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment