Wednesday, March 13, 2024

lucid hope

A drop upon time
But a moment so lucid
Feeling content, feeling lost
Hoping for hopefulness
Losing self
Comprehending what is happiness
Is it but an illusion
Happiness leads to mania
A drop of time
Demanding what is mine
Upon this Day, insanity as it may
Maniac upon the bend
Truly I cannot be on the mend 
Up down all around
The glimmers that be
The patterns that stare
On the mend?
Shall I depend
1 2 3
One pill two pill three pill more
Holding on
Wanting more
Seeking something
Unable to comprehend
Shall I leap, upon the deeds that be
In this wake of insanity
I truly shall be
A shine through this world
Hoping for better days
Before disaster ends
Holding on to anger
Where to go from here
The rage burns on
Wanting something more
Shall I ever find?
I wonder upon these days of insanity
Only to fall down to breathe final breath to hold them in to let them go upon this mend
Truly I shall depend
Lovely as I can be
Finally shall I be free
Is this what is destiny



No comments:

Post a Comment