Saturday, May 11, 2024

To Conquer

As the stars collide 
A time to come 
Need for more 
To conquer the nafs
To seek the hope 
To conquer the darkness 
Consuming the light 
Bringing hope near and dear 
The mind is complex 
As each minute passes
Breaking point 
Where to go from here? 
Hoping for something more 
Wanting, needing, having. 
Fall into my knees 
As I plea with thee
Who but Allah the Almighty
Help me breath
Taking deep breathes 
To center my soul
The stars collide 
Causing a climax within the mind 
Upon time to tell 
Another story is on the mend 
Hoping for now 
Taking something, something more 
Finding peace 
Destruction on the bend 
I shall conquer all 
For I am free to be 
Fully maniac schizoaffective being
Is this the meaning of life? 
Only time shall tell 
What will hope hold...
To keep the faith
To hold sanity 
Is this deemed for me 
Insanity is near and dear 
Unstable on the mend 
Shall I defend 
Against the najs desires
The times that be
We are free to believe 
Free to hope
So never lose self
Hold into the Noor 

No comments:

Post a Comment