Thursday, May 22, 2014

Forget about it

Pride can ruin even the most pious of people
Ruin is a right of term in ruin is the lord of your house
If you rely on Pride to swell in your heart it rather goes to one head than to our lord
You think our Lord and Savior Jesus was prideful when with the lepars or rather was he humble to be amoung when he was saving there souls.
IF you have to much pride than surely that devil has his hands on you
Andif you dont believe in either Lord your Savior Jesus as your God vs the lacking in of the faith of that snickering fowl devil.
Because i know for a fact that devil fears the sons and daughters of our Father has faith and giveth faith upto us to conquer evil and with Jesus the light shall not shine upon your path
God is almight he doesnt need us, he does need praise or worship
we need him more than he needs us
May his glory wash over us all

For the father sent his son to die for our selfish sleves and sins are forgiven because Jesus truly died for me
So I shall not rely on petty things such as pride to guide me but i want to bask in the light of our savior.
So Lord guide meaway from petty things allow me follow in the path of prophets and men of God men amoung God
In glouris golden parasdise of heaven

Dont get me wrong I have had my doubts here and there mostly because of the past things
I have lost a life line but found enternal life with our Lord
But my vile past vile ways
But that doesnt make me want to sin more and more his whisper his snicker in my ear he is one shaytan he wants you to suffer in hell fire

I try my best to make my covenvent with God
Name his Abba, God, Jevohah but more importantly Jesus

Itry more and more to go to church live my life according to God and his message
but that snicker isnt far from me and he trys hard against me and my fault my past present but he shall not my future.

The father has his heart upon me and its open to me sending me a family the ummah within Jesus Lord and savior.
Lord I thank you for my friends who had guided me to you may you grant him hightest place in our paradise in the name of our lord and savior Jesus
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment