Thursday, May 22, 2014

Please for your sake and mine

This is dedication to our God
All of our meaning to worship believe and want to be with our God
Who is that but Lord and Savior Jesus the holder of everlasting light that shall overcome the snicker of shaytan
It saddens me that we rely on so much that is away from the church away from the bible
That some need to promise stuff to the believers for then to follow
So be generous to your temple mind body and the church
For our temple hold our mind soul and spirit
Its on loan to us

So respect it
I know what you think when you look at me for i wear my scars on the outside but you see our Lord has forgiven me for that Thank the almighty

So my friends do you love your church family more than selfish desires
smile shakehands invite to coffee to prayer meeting
For the sake of your heart and sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment