Thursday, May 22, 2014

he walks...

Do not let sin rule you
I want to know you
God Abba Father jevohah God of new and old Jesus my Lord and savior basking in the light the noor of the holy spirit
Where are you
I need your guidenesss
Shall you leak your everlasting fruits to me but only for secs thats all i need
Leaving me in awe speachless of your glorly
I fall to my knees in prayer
I can feel it
The holy spirit has his works in me a light shines on my darkness lightened my path to God
Can you carry me during dire times my father of everlasting light for you limitless
Not that you are crutch that i am using i never abuse you like that
But without you i am truly lost for your connected to my hope and without hope your truly lost with your insantity
But also without hope how could we know God and love of God leaves us all in awe
So please brethen bask in his holy light as he walks in all of our paths

No comments:

Post a Comment