Friday, January 30, 2015

EverLasting Moonlight

Oh moonlight shine down on me
once upon a time
there was a small star who pondered about you
oh glorious moon will shine down on me

I am who i am
But a speck in this universe
A person whose love is everlasting like a God's
with this love i promise to not shame you
to not hurt you as did before

I believe i was wrong that i wronged you
I changed for the better just as you changed for the better
Will you change with me
Will you moon child shine brightly down on me

As my light withers
for i am everlasting withering star child
with you my moon we shall grow
and become everlasting lights dancing in the sky

I shall sit beside you like a dog does to his master the dog star in the sky
Star child i am
Moon child you are
Let us grow
strive for one another
Love is everlasting
Leave God out of it
because with Love its more powerful
will you learn to love me again
as i learn to love again

So my moon
please shine upon me

No comments:

Post a Comment