Saturday, January 31, 2015

Glimmer

I see them
its hard to explain
people look at me
as my eyes are warped beyond repair

Glasses i see them with or without it didn't matter images in my mind
i close my eyes to hide from them
tears roll down my cheeks
i feel so helpless
in every glimmer of light they are seen

creek goes the jester
smile on Cheshire cat
Smile they say
deep breaths
oxygen is needed
Relax
Breath
moisture in cracks of the hands
dry have they become

drip drip drip
glimmers of light drip down
will this light save me from my self
this glimmer of darkness shrouds and haunts me
the faces that they stare down at me
where are they but in glimmer of light

even in the light i am afraid
Glimmering ringing in my ears as though its trumpet of harmony
I don't if the voices are real or not sometimes they come with what i see within the glimmer of lights
sometimes I'm afraid that the shadows will arise within in this light
I thought light was good but perhaps i need a solid brick to hold me
Hold me up
until there is nothing left in my mind
smile on breath deep remember that
without this
how am i suppose overcome this
after all its from me
a part of me
so its me
so i must accept me
Please myself save my from myself before i go insane in the membrane
serenity is needed
so deep breaths in the light
smile on

No comments:

Post a Comment