Saturday, March 12, 2016

Dare to conquer

off to galaxy of stars
i am limitless
my mind can expand
I spent my time pondering
for my time was tiresome for some time
on ponders of doom

no more
for i am free
the old patterns are gone from me
there is only good times ahead
limitless in the galaxy
the ocean of emotions is finally at balance
I wont lie
I still enternally feel the darkness
but my light is ever lasting
its not a flicker but shines brightly
AS my words bring others to dare to inspire

I am strong
I am worthwhile
I am free
I am am a light
aslways have been
even though darkness tried to consume my path
and emptiness consumed me
i tried to end it all
but
i did the right light steps
I made the path to enlightenment my path to serentity
so my friend
do not think light of the path ahead
the sea of tears
is over flowing but
do not fear
of drowning
you can be afloat of a boat
and have a paddle
you have the blueprints and your crew
craft your ark
Finally
I am free
from my fear of emotions and be at peace

So
Dare to inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment