Thursday, March 29, 2018

I confess

It's a never ending war
Here I sit and ponder
As the sky moves the clouds
The wind blows the current in me
Up up to cloud nine
I want to be free
Please God help me I plea and plea
I fall to my knees
I'm free to be me
Hi I'm borderline
Love me
Hate me
Destroy me
Every blow you make to me
Defines me
But I'll tell you
I'll never give up
It's nice to be me
As my emotions run rampid
Bring me to my knees
God oh Almighty
I'm never alone
Even thoughi feel that loneliness
Even when surrounded by those hearts
That heal me, hurt me, define me
But once again I'm free to be me
With my freedom I chose to follow the lord Almighty
Hear my name
I confess
Deaf blind and dumb
I shudder
Only in the darkest hour
Hear thy name
These emotions are lifted from me
By thy power thy love of the king of Kings
He will never leave me
I let that Grace define me
By his Will for me
So at this darkest hour
Light shines on me
I'll never give up
I'm stonger then that old devil
Because hear me roar
I confess from the bottom of the heart
I need him
God the Father Lord of light
With the holy Trinity
His Grace the Holy Spirit
And the heart King of Kings
Jesus
In your name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment