Saturday, May 25, 2019

time to break

my heart is open
as each emotion is felt
I drop to the floor screaming for it all to end
I hear small whispers
of memories long forgotten
reaching to the surface
scratching to get out
where am I
far from the bliss
even the abyss
my heart is shattered
all this emotions
run a current throughout me
am I stuck?
will I be alright
I scream
Beyond what is reality
I'm lost
where am I?
what's next?
can I conquer myself
as each tear
ruptures my sanity
I am me
Beyond what seems to be
I reckon what is right
is beyond the Bliss
farther than the abyss
what is next?

shall I leap
shall I feel
what is right
Beyond the fight

I stand
as a being
within reality
breaking my heart
as each memory
hurts so
why so much pain
must be endered
what will time tell
this tale to come

No comments:

Post a Comment