Sunday, July 21, 2019

Me beyond reality

Here, There, and Where
this is time to stay
Or do i wander upon the starz gaze
Until the galaxies verse expands
What to say
Authoo billah mina shayton ajeem
Bismillah ar rahman ar raheem
Allahu is this whats meant to be
To shift to turn to jerk this way
I'm here tearing up
Dripping down the slops
To ready the blade, to not be there
To seek
To be
Why must this is what is right
Upon this dismay
getting into the cycle of chaos
Am I deemed to be
To be free to desire
To be happy for once
To have serenity
Allahu Allahu Allahu
Where am I
shall I dismiss this time once again
OR breath beyond a deadly deed
Is this right to be
Beyond what maybe reality
To see beyond the box beyond the illusion
To reckon what is light
To seek
To ponder
Once upon a time, Did I scream within the insanity?
yes I maybe
Right beyond the light
Sipping on bliss
Allahu Allahu Allahu
purify me
conquer the fight
To let the light in
To not suffocate
To not choke
I must breath
This is for me
Why must I struggle beyond the light and suffocate why must this be
Upon time this is truth for Allah For God is just
That is what was meant for you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment