Monday, July 15, 2019

What is this soothing

Upon this is what deemed beyond reality
The glimmer as the mind See's
Up and Down
Side to Side
Reverse
Snicker here and there
what lives beyond the illusions
What will be right
What is for me
This soothes me
What is meant to lighten the heart
Do you hear my inside scream, is this deemed for me
I say I seek refuge with my heart to you alone
Allahu  Allahu  Allahu
I say again
Allahu you are for me
To whisper within the heart
Bismillah Arahman Araheem
To feel, to be, within the illusion, as it burns what is next for me
I say again within my heart
Allahu  Allahu Allahu
Please save me
From the glimmering
Soothe me
Do not burden me
You made me right
Why such the fight
To go beyond fright
to whisper into my heart, to seek refuge from the accursed Satan to to with you always
Allahu Allahu Allahu
Bring this near me
your word
for its burns
as one may be tarnished so
Only you can save me
From this insanity
That is near to me
is this what its meant for my destiny?
Allahu Allahu Allahu
Allah
Bismillah arahman araheem

2 comments: