Saturday, July 27, 2019

Guide us

Let me hear
What is meant for you and I
It's meant for all creation
Sweet Al Quran
Bless me
Bring serenity near to my flesh and soul
My heart is emotionally drained
But the voices of those who believe are deemed to see
What do the blind finally see beyond the deeds
Is this what's meant to be
Emotionally deemed for me
Allahu Allahu Allahu
Are you here?
Do you hear my dua?
I scream within the mind to see beyond the false reality
Aoothu billaah mina shayton ajeem
I'm ready to fight
For you
For I am free to believe
It's destined for me
Shall this mean
That happiness is attainable
Within the serenity of the word
For the word leads me
Deemed right to bask in the light
Allahu guide those deemed to struggle
Our jihad
Some are simple others are hard
Try not to be bitter
Bitterness leads to doubts
And within this you will hear his whispers
We know who you are
Authoo billaah mina shayton ajeem
I am free to choose
Ashdo aana la illaah ilaallaah wa ashdo  ana Muhammadan rusaallah
And let us scream deemed for you and I
I'm a Muslim
I suffer but life is but a test
Aspire to care for self so you can desire the Deen
That's right
I'm here
Free once again
Allahu Allahu Allahu
Guide me

No comments:

Post a Comment