Monday, March 16, 2020

Holding to Fight

Knock knock
At the hearts door
I stare so blindly at my destiny 
Was this meant for me
Shall I open a  verse and recite thee

I'm drowning hoping that Allah will save me so

Auuthoo Billah mina shayton ajeem
I seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan
I'm barely here, That breath but that life you wrote for me
Does it set me free
I am tarnished

Am I still muslim
I pray to thee lord destined not just for me
But for every being that was To BE

I'm still barely holding on to my sanity
Those patterns follow me
In my sight barely being
they are a reality as i see them but only to me

Swallow this
Jinn if you ever being in me
To hold against the deen in this dunya 
I scream so silently but worry not for Allah hears all our cries and knows all our fears

I fear you 
Oh Allah almighty and the one to save humanity and jinns to be
I fear your might
Almighty merciful Allah that sees all hearts follow our nafs
Which a good 
Which are bad
We have the Words to tell us so

Follow me i'm floating up to surface
And here I am
Still followed by the faces that are patterns
I plead and will plea until the day of judgement

Then you have eternal right to deem me where
But please dont lose me
I'm trying hard to not float along
But to fight against the current

That is my jihad for me you and them


No comments:

Post a Comment