Monday, March 16, 2020

Uncertainty

Yes I'm loud and proud to be queer even in this deen of uncertainty to be free
I'm no better then another
But yes please be with me
For laughs
Cheer and sure beer up a pint
I care not to partake
But know a good time either way
Guess what love is what we need
For me you and yes them
Be good kind and do the deeds to better the ummah and humanity

I am standing at the bar
All the people are laughing
With the delusion of good cheer
My nafs are strong as I fall to my knees

Wondering what come of me
Stuck in addiction
Puff Puff Pass
It destroys life
I breath ever so deeply

I wander in society
Is this what's meant for me

Keep on saying as Salaam alaikum
Keep praying to Almighty the Lord
Allahu Allahu do you hear me
I plead what I been guilty with
Please Allahu forgive what I do
I'm stuck in my addiction
Ready to kneel and submitting my heart
To Allah
Lord Almighty forgive those who wander
Surely your flock wanders
I am ready
Let's go

No comments:

Post a Comment