Sunday, June 14, 2020

Ready

Dont fret
Here to stay
Reckon byt the milasecond
Do I Pray
Is this right for me
I am here to stay
As it surrounds me
Dare I say
Happiness
May I jump with Glee
Sanity is far from me
The insanity is running to the beat
The rythem is ready for me
Call me by my name
Call me freedon
Call a burden
I am Free
To chose my way
Nothing stops me
I am in a clarity
The Eye of the storm
Before the worse is to hit
I smile and countine onwards

Thats right
Watch me
Woe is me
I am ready for the fight
I am not giving in
I will not settle

Break
This is right nor wrong
It is for me
Catch me another time
Is this it
Sunshine
Welcome me
Moonlight soothe me
Dawn has come
Let me slumber
Night is here
Sunsoked skin
White lightling
Am I right?
Bring me here
To the depths of insanity
Thats right

Yes
That is it
I am finally free
To not settle
To not burn
To not dice
This is the game of life

Ninkie nine dooble ding dong
On the door
Are you ready?
Lets GO

No comments:

Post a Comment