Thursday, June 18, 2020

To Breath...

Tick Tock Tick Tock
Slumber early to miss seconds
Here to stay at the moment I break
As the stars that be, spread far and wide
I am being, tarnished, and able
Shall I ready the blade?  I am Torn
At the bridge, nicki nicki nine door feeling
Shall I breach what's been holding on since birth
I am locked up, unable to control
So I slumber, only to awaken stronger willed to the desire
Shall this consume me once again, as it twists and turns
Insanity has breached the mind, I don't know how to fix
Crave, desire, want
Slice, cut, burn, and I don't want to lose control
I feel my grip of reality slip from me
I plea and plea with God Almighty
All there's left is to plea with destiny
A thought for me
Fight, don't settle.  That goes for all
But if one does not self harm, one can still reap
It screams uncertainty, yes I'm ready
Hear me, reckon with the light
I here running from you, I stop and turn
Rebel to reality
Breath, Reborn Yes I am Ready!
To seek help, where ever is need be
To slumber another day

To breath this reality

No comments:

Post a Comment